Increasingly, law firms are turning to workflow automation tools to improve operating efficiency, accelerate growth, and improve communications both internally and externally.
Workflow automation leverages existing technology to create, track, and measure streamlined and repeatable processes. It provides a structured approach for law firms to organize processes and simplify the way work is done while offering greater visibility and predictability.
With over 15 years working with law firms of all sizes, Advanced Legal has developed workflow automation and customization best practices, including:
- Microsoft SharePoint integration
- Document Management System integration
- CRM system integration & customization
- Cost Recovery and integration with accounting systems
- Calendaring & Docketing
- Microsoft Word template automation